The Process of Working with Balanced Explorations
The process of working with a luxury travel advisor is more of a process of getting to know what type of travel experiences you are looking for and whether working together will be a good fit. It is a the start of a relationship.
- There will be a short phone call or Zoom meeting to have a conversation about expectations.
- The Design Service Fee or Annual Retainer will be discussed if we mutually decide to work together.
- You will receive a copy of Balanced Explorations' Terms and Conditions along with an invoice for the agreed upon Design Fee or Retainer.
- Once the Fee or Retainer is paid, Balanced Explorations will schedule a longer call to get a complete understanding of the experience you would like to create for this trip.
- With a better understanding of the experience, Balanced Explorations will begin the design work and begin reaching out to its travel partners to put together the experience you have chosen.
- You will receive a quote for travel insurance. If you elect not to purchase travel insurance (which is not advised due to the current volatility of travel around the world), you will be required to sign a travel insurance waiver. See the Terms and Conditions for more details.
- You will receive the itinerary for approval as well as a credit card authorization form for the deposit with the understanding that the pricing is volatile and could change before the deposit is paid.
- You will have limited ability to change the itinerary at this point. Full itinerary changes will require a new Design Fee. If you are on a Retainer, that would include all trips during the 12 months following payment and this section would not apply.
- Get prepared for your experience and let Balanced Explorations assist you with any issues that may arise.
To get started, fill out this form.